Skip to content
- Application Form Starting Date :- 15 April 2022.
- Application Form Last Date :- 28 April 2022.
- Interview Date :- Update Soon
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- ——
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate Should be not less then 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate Should be not more than 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
- Total Number Of Post :- 01
- Laboratory Attendant / MTS :- 10th Pass
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Offline.
- Job Location :- Delhi
- Step 1 :- Download the Application Form from the link given below.
- Step 2 :- Attach the required self attested documents.
- Step 3 :- Write on the envelope containing the application form “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …….”.
- Step 4 :- Submit the application form for by hand to the address “ Dr. Sandip Das, Department of Botany, University of Delhi Delhi – 110007“.
- Salary For This Vacancy :- As DU Norms.
- For More Salary details of DU University MTS Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- Candidates will be Selected based on the Interview.
- For Complete Selection Process of DU University MTS Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
Official Notification :- Click Here
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.